Independent Derivative Traders (“We”, “Us” or “Our” as applicable) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the “Act”), the data controller is FUTEXLIVE LIMITED a company incorporated and registered in England and Wales under company number 08954295 and whose registered offices are at 29 Gildredge Road, Eastbourne, East Sussex BN21 4RU.
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties
Information We May Collect From You
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us. You may give Us information about you by filling in forms on Our Site www.futexlive.com (“Site”) or by corresponding with Us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information youprovide when you register to use Our Site, subscribe to Our Service, search for aproduct, [place an order on Our Site,] enter a competition, promotion or survey, andwhen you report a problem with Our Site. The information you give Us may include yourname, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information,personal description [and photograph].
- Information We Collect About You. With regard to each of your visits toOur Site We may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used toconnect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type andversion, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating systemand platform; and
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL)clickstream to, through and from Our Site (including date and time); items youviewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visitsto certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, andmouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone numberused to call Our customer service number.
- Information We Receive From Other Sources. We may receive informationabout you if you use any of the other websites We operate or the other services Weprovide. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example,business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services,advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, creditreference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
- We will use the information you give to us:
- to carry out Our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between youand Us and to provide you with the information, products and services that yourequest from us;
- to provide you with information about other goods and services We offer that aresimilar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, withinformation about goods or services We feel may interest you. If you are anexisting customer, We will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS)with information about goods and services similar to those which were thesubject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you. If you are a newcustomer, and where We permit selected third parties to use your data, We (orthey) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this.If you do not want Us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details onto third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situatedon the subscription or registration form on which We collect your data;
- to notify you about changes to Our service; and
- to ensure that content from Our Site is presented in the most effective mannerfor you and for your computer.
- We will use this information We collect about you:
- to administer Our Site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting,data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve Our Site to ensure that content is presented in the most effectivemanner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of Our Service, when youchoose to do so;
- as part of Our efforts to keep Our Site safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising We serve to you andothers, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of Our Site aboutgoods or services that may interest you or them.
- Information We receive from other sources: We may combine thisinformation with information you give to Us and information We collect about you. We mayuse this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above(depending on the types of information We receive).
Disclosure of Your Information
We may share your personal information with any member of Our group (for the time being),which means Our subsidiaries, Our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as definedin section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract Weenter into with them or you;
- advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevantadverts to you and others. We do not disclose information about identifiable individualsto Our advertisers, but We may provide them with aggregate information about Our users(for example, We may inform them that 500 men aged under 30 have clicked on theiradvertisement on any given day). We may also use such aggregate information to helpadvertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target (for example, women in SW1).We may make use of the personal data We have collected from you to enable Us to complywith Our advertisers’ wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience;
- analytics and search engine providers that assist Us in the improvement and optimisationof Our Site; or
- credit reference agencies for the purpose of assessing your credit score where this is acondition of Us entering into a contract with you.
We may Disclose your Personal Information to Third Parties:
- in the event that We sell or buy any business or assets, in which case We may discloseyour personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- if Independent Derivative Traders Limited or substantially all of its assetsare acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about itscustomers will be one of the transferred assets;
Where We Store your Personal Data
All information you provide to Us is stored on Our secure servers. Any payment transactionswill be encrypted. Where We have given you (or where you have chosen) a password whichenables you to access certain parts of Our Site, you are responsible for keeping thispassword confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure.Although We will do Our best to protect your personal data, We cannot guarantee the securityof your data transmitted to Our Site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once We havereceived your information, We will use strict procedures and security features to try toprevent unauthorised access.
You have the right to ask Us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. Wewill usually inform you (before collecting your data) if We intend to use your data for suchpurposes or if We intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes.You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on theforms We use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time bycontacting Us at [firstname.lastname@example.org].
Our Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of Our partnernetworks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites,please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that We do not acceptany responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies beforeyou submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to Information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access canbe exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of£10 to meet Our costs in providing you with details of the information We hold aboutyou.